The abbreviation ESET is formed from the words Essential Security against Evolving Threats (“Effective protection against evolving threats”). At the heart of all relevant ESET products is a software platform the main element of which is the extended heuristic block called ThreatSense.
ESET NOD32 is a comprehensive anti-virus solution for real-time protection. ESET NOD32 provides protection against viruses as well as other threats including Trojans 4 worms spyware adware phishing attacks. ESET NOD32 uses proprietary ThreatSense technology designed to detect new emerging threats in real time by analyzing executable programs for malicious code which helps prevent malware authors from acting.
// Key Features //
- Compatible with all Windows OS versions (both 32-bit & 64-bit)
- Allows to activate all ESET products permanently
- You can re-use ESET trial version for lifetime, unlimitedly
// Supported ESET Products //
- ESET NOD32 Antivirus (all versions)
- ESET Smart Security (all versions)
- ESET Endpoint Security (all versions)
// Installation Notes //
- Download and install ESET product from its official site
- Disable ESET’s real time protection feature (for example: right click on ESET system tray icon -> click “Temporarily disable ESET Protection”)
- Run ESET Product Activator (as administrator if needed)
- Click “ACTIVATE/RESET”, then your Windows will automatically restart into the Safe Mode
- In Safe Mode, run ESET Product Activator and click “ACTIVATE/RESET” again (then it will restart Windows back the normal mode)
- All done, enjoy (you can open ESET product and check its activation status now and remember to re-enable the ESET’s real time protection feature)!
// Download URLs //