The name Avast is an abbreviation of the anti-virus advanced set (“advanced antivirus set”). The fact that in English there is the word avast (“stop”) was seen later.
Avast Free Antivirus is considered the most popular free antivirus. In total more than 230 million users around the world use Avast antivirus.
// Supported avast! Desktop Products //
- avast! Free Antivirus (tested working)
- avast! Pro Antivirus (tested working)
- avast! Internet Security (tested working)
- avast! Premier (tested working)
// Installation Notes //
- Uninstall any previous installation of Avast product using the Avast Clear official uninstaller
- Download Avast Free/Pro Antivirus/Internet Security/Premier from official site and install it as trial
- Download and double-click the license file (.avastlic) to import (give it 10 seconds to initialize – you will see ‘2014’ first)
- Done, enjoy (it maybe needs a restart to finish upgrade and license update)
// Prompts //
- These license keys for Avast are valid up to 2039… if expired due to key blacklisted some day, do not worry, just give me one mail to notify, and another new keys will be updated as soon.
- In some situations, when you import or double click the license key file to activate, it may get stuck out there for about 1~3 minutes. Don’t worry, after that, everything will go normally.
// Download URLs //
|Universal for||Official Installer||License File||Valid Till|
|Avast Free Antivirus||n/a|
|Avast Pro Antivirus||n/a||xx/xx/xxxx|
|Avast Internet Security||09/20/2031|